IPStank 600w Solar Generator
IPStank portable power station is a fashion portable device with a multi-interface design, designed for powering various devices and electrical appliances, without interfering with each other.It comes with biggest power station which will power your life at home, at work, and on the road. Versatile port options allow you to run everything from power tools and refrigerators to electric bikes and wood-fired grills. Power vans, trailers, tailgates, workshops, essential circuits in your home, and more.
- Brand: IPStank
- Voltage: 110V/220V
- Power source: Solar Powered
- Item Weight: 14.9pounds
- IPStank solar generator bundle includes everything need to capture solar energy and store it for usage off-grid, bundle includes 100 watt portable solar panel, 600watt-hour portable power station, and related cables
- 100W Solar power panel – Harvest the sun and store the energy in portable power stations while outdoor or during an energy emergency. Generates enough electricity to fully recharge the power station to full with 8 hours of bright sun light
- Multiple outputs Power Station – Power up to 6 devices at the same time with any electronics that is powered by: AC outlets, USB-C, USB-A ports, 12V car ports, and or DC barrel ports
- Portable power anytime anywhere – Generate solar power anywhere the sun shines, both the solar panel and power station are designed to be compact and easily carried around and together weighs less than 5pounds.
- Multiple output ports: 2* quick charge 3.0 and 1* PD60W and 1*PD18W, 1* DC carport,2* DC outlets & 3* AC outlets (with the pure-sine wave), which is essential for sensitive devices such as laptops, smart phones, GPS, medical equipment, etc.
- Environmental friendly: you do not use gasoline, thus no carbon monoxide or fumes. You can charge the power station from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid.
|AC Output||110V~ 60Hz, 16.4A, 1000W ( Peak)|
|USB-A Output||5V-2.4A，9V-2A, 12V-1.5A (18w Max)|
|DC Input||12V~30V/200W Max|
|Operating Temperature||14-104°F (-10-40℃)|
|Recharging Temperature||32-104°F (0~40°C)|
Packing & Delivery